eSES Upload Tool for ExxonMobil Suppliers
The PSD eSES Upload Tool, currently in use by 750+ suppliers, is a Microsoft Access database developed to submit Service Entry Sheets via the Ariba Supplier Network to ExxonMobil Procurement.
This tool is for the exclusive use by ExxonMobil suppliers who have received authorization from ExxonMobil PSD to submit Service Entry Sheets electronically.
PSD Consultants are software specialist serving the energy industry and supply-chain with software development services:
- Microsoft Access development
- Microsoft C# and .NET development
- SAP and ABAP development
- WordPress & WooCommerce Ecommerce Platforms
Your needs in these areas can be immediately solved by emailing Richard Lazear at [email protected]
Technical Requirements to use the eSES Tool
To use the eSES Upload Tool, your system must meet the following requirements:
- Windows 10 back to Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 365 back to Office 2010
- An Internet Connection
- An account on the Ariba Supplier Network
- Monitor Resolution of 1280×1024 or better
- Ability to export invoice data into the correct Excel format
For more answers to commonly asked questions, please take a look at the FAQ below.
eSES Tool Screenshots
Download the eSES Tool
eSES Tool v5 – Main Upload Screen
eSES Tool v5 – Data Entry Screen
eSES Tool Download Request
Download the eSES Tool
- Review the FAQ below for answers to basic questions
- Obtain a Validation Code from ExxonMobil Procurement
- Validation Code will be in the form: XXX-NNNN
- Fill out the Request Form and click “Send Request”
- An email will also be sent containing the download link
- The download link will expire in 20 minutes
- You can make as many Download Requests as needed
Complete and Submit the Form Below:
Frequently Asked Questions about the eSES Tool
Where do I get a "Validation Code"
You should contact your support person at ExxonMobil Procurement who can supply you with a Validation Code.
Do I need Microsoft Office installed to use the eSES Tool?
Yes, you need Microsoft Access installed. This typically comes with most versions of MS Office. The eSES Tool works with MS Access 365 backwards to Access 2010.
What version of Microsoft Windows can run the eSES Tool
The eSES Tool works with Microsoft Windows 10 and backwards through Microsoft Windows v7.
Why are there not separate 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the eSES Tool v5?
The current version of the eSES Tool has been designed to work on all versions of MS Windows and MS Office.
Where do I put the "Post-Append Tag" in v5 of the eSES Tool?
Post-Append Tags were used in earlier versions of the eSES Tool when submitting the same invoice more than once to Ariba. With the latest version of eSES Tool, the system will automatically create the correct post-append tag in the background when re-submitting an invoice.